Sunday, May 03, 2009

My Lil Man Dominic





I thought I'd update on Dominic to while i was still on. He has grown like a weed these past few months and his little attitude has totally changed too. He's a feisty little fellow. His new thing is he likes to scream. He also rolls on the floor when he does not get his way. I've resorted to getting the Jo Frost Super Nanny book, To  help me cope with my toddler. Dom got his first haircut last weekend, it went well, he really didn't want us touching his head though. Also he got his first ride in a playground swing on Monday, and he didn't like that either, he cried :( Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

Jennifer Spadafora said...

He is just too cute!!!! Gino was the same way getting his haircut, but he's a pro now. The buzzers do scare him a tad, but other then that, he looks forward to his lollipop at the end!