So this Sunday has been pretty uneventful. I sat in the bed all day, watching TV, on the computer, Eating. I actually felt better today, barely any back pain and I could breathe better. I've been doing breathing exercises since Friday. Today Zia Sarah and Uncle John brought me my Favorite! Prosciutto sandwich's. That really made my day. My Aunt Maria popped here head in as well this afternoon, and Rob Bought me McDonalds' for dinner with a Starbucks Carmel Macchiato. I think The food sucks here on weekends, yesterday and today's hospital food was horrible. I think it was better during the week for sure. The nurses have been monitoring me every four hours ( Blood pressure, oxygen saturation, temperature, fetal heart rate) and they give me my prenatal and Prozac everyday.
So My doctor is coming in tomorrow to check on me, I'm hoping he has something good to tell me, like i can go home on bed rest, or maybe get a shower and a wheelchair ride?. I only had small Braxton Hicks contractions today and i don't think I've dilated any further, I don't think there is much more reason to monitor me so much but we will see, I'm going to post my pictures now I'll update soon
No comments:
Post a Comment